10 Homestead Passive Income Ideas
↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK “SHOW MORE” FOR RESOURCES ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Learn about Essential Oils: http://bettertogetherlife.com/essential-oils/
Start you Amazon Shopping HERE (just one click doesn’t cost a penny): BetterAMZ.com
Passive Income can be hard and I promise you it is not realistic to make money online overnight. There is no such thing as getting rich quick. Making Passive Income From Your Homestead is about finding what you are passionate about and then leveraging systems to help you take those passions to provide that on going residual income so that you can spend more time on your homestead and less time off your homestead.
The key for this is to find many ways to make passive income, the more methods you use the better chance you’ll have at being successful.
10 Ways to Make Passive Income From Your Homestead:
1. Monetizing a YouTube channel with Google Adsense. You could also do this with a Blog. With this you can leverage your YouTube reach and function stack everything else.
2. Stock Footage. The next way to make passive income from online or from your homestead is by selling stock footage. This could be how to sell stock photos or stock video of chickens, pigs, goats, drone shots of your hobby farm or homestead. People are looking for this footage and they can get it from you. This could be from iStock or VideoHive or VideoBlocks, etc.
3. The way that we make passive income is from our doTERRA essential oils business. We first fell in love with essential oils and then we realized that we were giving them away to everyone and we thought we might as well make some extra money. It turned into myself being about to quit my job and semi retire early. Not really but being a time free dad feels like retirement! The same thing is possible with any network marketing or mlm company. Just pick one that you have a supportive leader and team.
4. Tree and Plant Propagation
5. Write and Sell and eBook
6. Other ways to make passive income especially if you have a YouTube channel is to take your video skill and make an online course about a subject you are an expert in. Digital projects like online courses are the best way to make residual income because people can purchase from you while you sleep. Check out sites like Udemy or Skillshare.
7. Affiliate marketing is most likely going to be the most popular amongst homesteaders. It is just too easy and no stress to review products that you are passionate about. To see how we do it and support us, go to BetterAMZ.com then click on the main banner and continue your shopping from Amazon. It take one extra click and doesn’t cost you a penny!
8. Make a Documentary of a season of your homestead
9. Real Estate Investing. Another way to make passive income is to rent out a portion of your land to something that is low maintenance.
10. Patreon is an amazing way to have some extra passive income stream.
SUPPORT US WHILE YOU SHOP:
Want to support us for FREE, please use this Amazon link: http://amzn.to/2gVX6fz
GEAR I USE…
Ego 56v Weed Eater: http://amzn.to/2hAh0K1
Ego 56v Chainsaw: http://amzn.to/2iQp6PP
Ryobi Cordless Tool Kit: http://amzn.to/2gIKSmZ
Vlogging Camera: http://amzn.to/2hW7QYJ
Cast Iron Skillet: http://amzn.to/2gSGSU8
Follow us, a family swimming upstream and challenging the status quo by being self employed through doTERRA essential oils and building a homestead in Texas. We post a lot of stuff to both our blog and our other social media channels that you might not see on YouTube, so be sure to follow us there as well.
Get Started with Bitcoin: https://www.coinbase.com/join/57be39869c473c01883e3fc9