How I Made $134,846.40 of Passive Income in 1 Month [Myths Debunked]

You think you know what passive income is? Then THIS video is for YOU!

▶︎▶︎▶︎ Download our free PDF: 14 Passive Income Ideas You Can Start TODAY


Is passive income something that is part of your income stream? If not, WHAT are you waiting for? 💰💰

There are so many ways to make passive income, but let’s start at the beginning.

What’s the honest truth about passive income? Here are the two best truths I can offer that sum it all up:

1️⃣ It’s not easy.

2️⃣ It takes time.

After posting a much shorter overview video about passive income I received a lot of comments with tons of idea about what YOU may think passive income is or isn’t.

It’s been super interesting to see how passive income has been a vital part of some individuals income stream and how others are just plain frustrated that passive income does require SOME work.

Let’s dive in as I share the ways I’ve made over $130k in one month via passive income.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this new video:

▶︎ How much work does passive income require? NEWSFLASH: It’s not all 🌈 rainbows and butterflies. It’s grit and hustle.

▶︎ What’s my passive income story? Truth is, I was hustling at 60+ hours a week 😴😴 at one point to get to the place where passive income is actually PASSIVE.

▶︎ (9:58) Passive Income Idea #1: Stocks 📈

▶︎ What stocks do my wife and I hold and how do they create passive income for us?

For more info check out this video – How I’ve Made 110k+ in tax-free money:


▶︎ (13:18) Passive Income Idea #2: Peer-to-Peer Lending

▶︎ What are the top two options for peer-to-peer lending that I recommend?

1. Lending Club


2. Prosper

▶︎ (18:23) Passive Income Idea #3: Real Estate 🏠

▶︎ How I almost lost my butt thinking buying a duplex would be the perfect real estate investment.

▶︎ Why I now invest in real estate via notes… and what does that income stream look like?

▶︎ What is Fundraise? And how will I be investing during 2018 with it?

Check out all the details:


▶︎ (23:00) Passive Income Idea #4: My Book 📖

▶︎ How since 2013 I’m still making passive income just from the sales of my published book. #ChaChing

▶︎ (26:00) Passive Income Idea #5: The Make 1K Challenge

▶︎ (29:30) Passive Income Idea #6: My Online Course for Other Financial Advisors 💻

For more info check out this video – 7 Keys to Make $100,000+ With Online Courses:


▶︎ (31:30) Passive Income Idea #7: Insurance Leads

▶︎ What happened when the volume of leads was too high for me to handle and how I’ve sold them to make another passive income stream.

▶︎ (35:00) Passive Income Idea #8: Banner Ads

▶︎ (37:00) Passive Income Idea #9: Affiliate Marketing

▶︎ What affiliate marketing company I’ve partnered with to streamline my efforts.

▶︎ Passive Income Idea #10: Other Individual Affiliates

▶︎ How having affiliate links for each of the simple services I use like have too become a stream of revenue.



Betterment: Best Investment Option Where They Pick Investments For you:


Ally Financial: Best Online Brokerage Where You Choose the Investments:


Lending Club: Peer to Peer Lending Giant


Fundrise: Best Crowd Funding Real Estate Option:



★☆★ Want More Good Financial Cents? ★☆★

💻 Check out my blog here:

Listen to my podcast here:


Pick up my best selling book, Soldier of Finance, here:


Connect with me on Twitter:

My most favorite inspiration T-shirt line, Compete Every Day:


How to Make Passive Income While Traveling The World (EYF 2 of 3)

90% of entrepreneurs know that the holy grail, or “passive income,” is much easier said than done, and the other 10% haven’t started yet and have no clue what they’re in for. It’s taken me five years to build these systems and learn everything, but I’ve finally done it. I didn’t cheat or use scammy tactics – I’m proud of the way I did it – through honest and sincere content in service of people. Always remember that owning your own business, and being your own boss, isn’t about the money. It’s about the freedom. This trip was proof to me that it was actually happening.

This three part video series will introduce you to how you can build a business that generates passive income for you no matter where you are in the world. Welcome to the EARN YOUR FREEDOM video training series.

Stop settling start living

► Claim Your Free YouTube Passive Income Course:
► Join The Refusing to Settle Mastermind
► Free 11 Questions to Change Your Life

The course if you want to make money while traveling the world: ►

The app I used to save $11,000 for my trip without noticing: ►

Journaling Series ►
The BEST OF Series ►
How to Get Rich Series ►

Twitter ► @clarkdangerous
Facebook ► /clarkdangerous
Instagram ► @clarkdangerous
Snapchat ► @clarkdangerous

Get royalty free music for your videos (what I use) ►

Check out the family hair buisness, Kegley & Co: