(as of Apr 06,2021 15:40:49 UTC – Details)
According to Inc “Airbnb has more room to grow then Uber” continue reading to find out why…
Have you always wanted to make money through Airbnb, but don’t own your own property? Do you want to increase the amount of passive income you earn per month, but don’t know where to start?
Are you already active on Airbnb, are a superhost, but are disappointed by the number of bookings your getting? Perhaps your getting frustrated from the amount of competition that is entering the market in recent years and want to find a way to increase your visibility, bookings and profits.
Are you tired of reading books that don’t give practical examples, don’t get to the point and give nothing new?
Or are you just looking for a fun project you and your significant other can bond over?
According to Priceonomics Airbnb hosts “have the potential to earn upwards of $11,000 per month through the platform“… why aren’t you one of them?
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you will discover:
- 50% of airbnb hosts make $500 per month, uncover the secrets to be in the top tier of hosts that earn upwards of $5000 per month (Chapter 20)
- The 5 key factors and skills you need to understand before you can make money through Airbnb (Chapter 27)
- How exactly you need to furnish, and which common household items you need to avoid at all costs (Chapter 11)
- How exactly you can make money in Airbnb – without owning a single property (Chapter 6)
- Why communicating your guests is so important – and how easy it is to get this wrong (Chapter 21)
- The top Airbnb gadgets you need to own (Chapter 12)
- The most important factors that affect your airbnb listing – and how to overcome these (Chapter 10)
- The exact way to create compelling Airbnb descriptions, ensuring that even if customers see the competition they choose yours (Chapter 10)
- The exact way to set up your pricing for success (Chapter 17)
And Much, Much More.
I know what your thinking
The markets too saturated, the best days are over for Airbnb. While this might be true for some according to the journal of market research Airbnb has served more than 50 million customers.
Forbes agrees and with Airbnb looking to grow to $3 billion by the end of 2020 with their market share up on average of 20% over the past two years. So it is entirely possible You can make upwards of $10,000 per month within your first year, but there is a hitch, you have to be quick.
Airbnb can help you reach your financial goals faster you think it will, even if you know nothing about Airbnb. So if your ready to take you journey to financial freedom seriously simply scroll up and click the ADD TO CART button now.