(as of May 05,2021 05:42:48 UTC – Details)
ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) are a staple in today’s world of retail. Even with all of the ways to digitally pay for goods and services, cash is still king!
If you are searching for a way to make an income with little investment or maintenance, then owning and operating a fleet of ATMs is for you! Once you do the initial legwork, the revenue starts flowing.
This book is for:
- Business owners looking to make an extra buck by offering a convenient service
- Entrepreneurs who want to start a business with little to no on-going maintenance
- People looking to invest in an industry that leads to big returns for passive income
I have been in the ATM owning and operating business for years. It first started when I was looking to implement a way to give the customers in my convenience store another outlet for gaining access to cash easily.
After I implemented an ATM in my own store, I realized that there were probably many other small business owners who needed access to the same service for their customers, too. My ATM fleet operation boomed!
In this book, I will tell you everything you need to know from start to flourish (not “finish”) when starting your own ATM business.
- The history of the ATM
- Why owning an ATM is good business
- How exactly it can generate money for you
- What the parts and types of ATMs are
- The legal aspects of the ATM industry
- A processor versus an operator and what that means
- How to start your business from scratch
- What costs are involved for you
- Where to obtain an ATM
- How to install and program an ATM
- How to be a success (that’s the most important part!)
- What challenges you may face (let’s be real)
- How to market your new business
- How to take care of your various customers
- What mistakes I made that you should avoid
All of this plus much more! In no time, you will be well on your way to owning and operating a reliable business that can result in amazing passive income.
Also, for a limited time, when you purchase the paperback version of this book on Amazon, you can download the Kindle version for FREE!