(as of Jun 27,2021 11:12:07 UTC – Details)
Do you love making candles but the thought of running a business makes you break out in a cold sweat? Do you dream of working from home but don’t know how to start? Maybe you want to market your candles better, but the words “Facebook ads” terrify you? Good news: My book, Candle Making Alchemy & Home-Based Business Start-up can give you the knowledge and confidence you need to start making and marketing your own unique line of candles.
You already know the basics of candle making. You know the joys and benefits of homemade candles versus commercially manufactured ones. You know that thoughtfully fragranced candles make great gifts for friends and family. Maybe you’d like to expand your reach, selling to hundreds of satisfied customers. In short, you want to run your own successful candle-making business.
I will walk you through everything you need to know, from safely setting up your space, choosing the best waxes and wicks, creating your own unique fragrance library, pricing your candles, creating a business plan, setting and attaining achievable goals, registering your business, using online ads and free advertising, and getting yourself out there. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced candle maker, there is something in here to help you succeed. If you have never made a candle before, I even walk you through the process with a few basic recipes.
My goal is to encourage and inspire you to get out there and connect with the people who will love your creations. Learn from my mistakes and get some ideas to inspire you. If you enjoy the creative side but loathe the business side (common with creatives!), you’ll find easy-to-understand instructions on the business and legal side of things. I believe you’ll find something useful and inspiring in this book.
Here is a quick look at some of the highlights, but I would encourage you to check out the preview and the Table of Contents, so you know just what you’re getting for your money.
- Setting up your workspace efficiently and safely: tools and helpful items
- A short introduction to the basics of candle making
- An explanation of the various waxes and wicks, and choosing the right size wick for your candles
- A look at fragrance options and how to create your unique fragrance library
- Reducing your costs with inventory and labor
- Essential steps for safety that will protect your business and your customers
- Step-by-step guide to successful product testing
- Branding and marketing to make an impression
- Successfully using ads for Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Free alternatives to ads you can easily implement today
- Where to sell, connecting with your target market
- Building your customer base to keep them coming back
- Putting your best foot forward with labels and packaging
- Business basics and strategy for a candle-making business
- Setting and achieving attainable goals for success
- Pricing your product and projecting startup costs
- Starting an LLC: tax considerations and registration
- Taking payments online and in person
- How to improve, adapt, and overcome to keep your business thriving
As you can see, you’ll have an extensive resource in your hands when you purchase this book. Be sure to click “BUY NOW” to add this title to your cart.
Check out my previous book DIY Easy Step By Step Guide to Making Scented Soy & Beeswax Candles and Wax Melts at Home. Or, if you’d like to try some really creative color combinations without chemicals to make your candles stand out from the crowd, view my other book, Learn to Make Naturally Colorful & Aromatic Candles At Home.