(as of Apr 06,2021 13:29:29 UTC – Details)
Building on the success of the 1st Edition (originally released in 2014), Elizabeth has taken four years' worth of feedback to create a new edition that's over 80% bigger than the original, with 87 additional pages of patterns, instruction, and tips and tricks. Stitch People is the definitive source for patterns on creating cross-stitch portraits.
- 192 pages of patterns, instructions, and tips & tricks
- Spiral-bound for easy and consistent use
- Specific tutorials for curly hair, real-looking hair, lace techniques, patterned clothing, tattoos, and more
- Family pets! Over 40 breeds of dogs, 16 cat breeds, and instructions to modify existing patterns to fit your furry friend
- Accessories like purses, sports items, flower bouquets, wheelchairs, and more
- Sixteen unique alphabet styles
- DMC floss color recommendations for skin tones, hair colors, denim, etc.
- Materials checklist for easy shopping
- Photos of over 90 unique, stitched custom portraits for inspiration
- Instructions on framing your project in the hoop or a frame