(as of Apr 07,2021 06:22:53 UTC – Details)
If you want to learn how to write words that make people buy stuff, then this audiobook is for you.
- Have you tried to sell something online (or in print), but struggled to get sales?
- Do you have trouble finding the right words – to convince people to buy your products?
- Do you own a website or email list, and wish your readers were more receptive to your pitch?
The truth is: Getting people to see the value in any product, is difficult. People are busy. And writing words that get attention is not easy.
The solution is to apply the formula that professional copywriters use – to write persuasive text for your target audience. Writers have been developing the art and science of copywriting for centuries. But, you’d only know their tricks if you worked in an advertising agency.
Fortunately, we’ve scaled this process down into just one audiobook.
THIS AUDIOBOOK WILL TEACH YOU THE FORMULA THAT TURNS WORDS INTO CASH.
You will learn:
- A complete introduction to copywriting – featuring all the foundational principles that contemporary copywriters use – to persuade the masses.
- The easy way to get your writing work Done. Done. Done. (Even if you hate writing.)
- How to use your own inspirational story (in your own voice), to get those sales. Hint: Your own personal story is often the best marketing tool in your toolbox!
- An extremely useful copywriting shortcut developed by the famous Marketer Frank Kern – which makes the chore of copywriting much easier.
- The 10 best headlines that practically guarantee a sale.
- How to compose your emails so that you can avoid the customer’s Junk Mail folder.
- A huge chapter on Keyword Research and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) teaching how to write your web text so that it attracts Google visitors.
- How to write PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Ads for Google AdWords or Bing Ads.
- And, we’ll learn about the secrets tools that copywriters forged many years ago – via their experience in traditional media like: print advertising, direct mail, and press releases.
When you learn to spot the innate triggers, that turn readers into buyers, then the chore of copywriting will actually become easy, and fun!
Ready to learn more?
Then get the audiobook today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.