(as of Jun 27,2021 23:02:20 UTC – Details)
Ichimoku Kinko Hyu, commonly referred to as Ichimoku indicator, is one of today’s most powerful trading systems.
A Japanese innovation, like the candlesticks, it can be used with equal success to trade stocks, commodities, futures, currencies and bonds — in fact, to anything that can be charted! Ichimoku also works very well on all time frames, from the weekly all the way down to the one-minute chart.
Loosely translated, Ichimoku chart means a ‘one glance equilibrium’ chart. Due to the unique construction of the Ichimoku cloud, which is the heart of this system, a trader can visually determine in an instant whether a chart is bullish or bearish! Not just that:
- Ichimoku clearly defines support and resistance, identifies trend direction, gauges momentum, and provides trading signals
- It is the only system with a built-in forward looking indicator
- Looking at Ichimoku charts on multiple time frames can offer a tell-all x-ray into the dynamics of any market
- It shows how to correctly time their entry and exit trades
- Most charting platforms today offer Ichimoku as an indicator.
Packed with in-depth analysis of high-probability trading strategies and numerous real-market examples of stocks, derivatives, commodities and currency trades, this book reveals how you can make money using the powerful Ichimoku system, the candlestick cloud charts.