(as of Apr 30,2021 17:52:25 UTC – Details)
This easy-to-read guide will show you everything you need to know to sell your photos online and make your first $1,000.
In this eBook, you will discover…
1. How to earn your first $1,000 with microstock photography
How do you sell photos online? How long does it take to earn your first $1,000? How many images do you need to start making money with stock photography? And what should you capture with your camera? This eBook has the answers.
2. Research, ideas & inspiration
What images sell online? How you can find new trends and discover the next best-selling stock photos.
3. Recommended photography gear
The eBook shows you which photography gear you need to succeed in stock photography: Which is the best DSLR camera for shooting stock? Which lenses should you buy and what studio equipment is a must have for every stock photographer?
4. Post processing your images for optimum sales
How to use the post processing software Lightroom to get the best out of your pictures and to maximize the sales of your photos on microstock sites.
5. The importance of key-wording your images
Learn how to keyword your images. Categorize and organize like a pro photographer. Optimizing this part of the workflow can make or break a newcomer stock photographer.
6. Legal aspects of stock photography
To sell images of people, you need to get model releases. This eBook explains what a model release is and other legal aspects of stock photography so you don’t waste your time making pictures, which you can’t sell later.
7. Getting accepted at the best stock photography sites
This eBook reveals the best stock photography sites like Shutterstock, iStockPhoto and Fotolia and shows you how you can get accepted as a contributor.
8. Bonus content: Smartphone stock photography
Did you know: You can now click pictures on the go with your mobile phone, submit them from an app and make money. This eBook uncovers the best apps for you.
9. Bonus content 2: Selling 4k video footage online
With most of the DSLR cameras, you can now make stunning footages. Stock Agencies pay top dollars for footage. This eBook shows you how to create videos with your DSLR camera.
About the Photographers
- Stefan is an accomplished stock photographer having over 4,000 images on Shutterstock.com.
- He now pays his rent in Sweden and buys new gear with his stock photography income.
- We will show you some of his best-performing images which have made him hundreds of dollars.
- Stefan reveals his camera gear and lenses which are ideal for stock photography.
- Nick shows you which images made him well over $1,000.
- He is a successful stock photographer with some of his images having been downloaded well over 1,000 times and earning him more than $1K each.
- Bonus Content: 5 of his top selling images with sales numbers and how he made them.
- Plus: Ten practical tips helping you to get started with your stock photography income!
About the Author
Rajib Mukherjee is a writer and photographer specialized in stock and travel photography. He is the main contributor at PhotoWorkout.com, a website focused on teaching photography and reviewing new photo gear and software. Over the past years, he has published plenty of articles and books on stock photography, camera gear and how to sell images online.
Make your first $1,000 by selling your photos online >>> Get started now! Scroll up to buy the eBook.
Disclaimer: If you are looking for a "get rich quick" scheme, this isn’t it. If you want to work hard and build an awesome side-income, then this is your eBook!