(as of Apr 05,2021 20:19:10 UTC – Details)
Abdominal pain? Bloating?†* You may be the 1 in 6 living with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)(1).
#1 Gastroenterologist recommended IBgard is a significant advance in the management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. IBS can be triggered by food, stress, environment, infections, and genetic predisposition(2). People who have IBS often experience distressing symptoms at various times, at varying intensities, including some or all of the following*:
· Abdominal pain
· Discomfort or cramping
· Bloating or gas
· Bouts of diarrhea interrupted by constipation
· Urgency of bowel movement
· Sense of an incomplete bowel movement and pain during bowel movements
Take control of your digestive health. IBgard… Daily Gut-Health Gard.
Daily & Proactive
With IBgard, you can take control of your digestive wellness. Ask your doctor about nonprescription IBgard, specially formulated for the daily and proactive(3)(4) management of IBS.
Helps Normalize Gut Health
IBgard is designed to help normalize the lining of the gut, thus normalizing the digestion and absorption of food nutrients. IBgard may also promote the bacterial balance in the small intestine(5).
#1 GE Recommended
IBgard is the #1 Gastroenterologist recommended product for IBS, four years in a row!‡ Many physicians recommend IBgard for the daily and proactive(3)(4) management of IBS symptoms.
(1) Cash BD, Epstein MS, Shah SM. Patient satisfaction with IBS symptom relief using a novel peppermint oil delivery system in a randomized clinical trial and in the general population. Int J Dig Dis. 2016;2(2):1-5. doi:10.4172/2472-1891.100027
(2) Hungin APS, Chang L, Locke GR, Dennis EH, Barghout V. Irritable bowel syndrome in the United States: Prevalence, symptom patterns and impact. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2005;21(11):1365-1375. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2036.2005.02463.x.
(3) Holtmann GJ, Ford AC, Talley NJ. Pathophysiology of irritable bowel syndrome. Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016;1(2):133-146. doi:10.1016/S2468-1253(16)30023-1.
(4) Cash BD, Epstein MS, Shah SM. A Novel Delivery System of Peppermint Oil Is an Effective Therapy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms. Dig Dis Sci. 2016;61(2):560-571. doi:10.1007/s10620-015-3858-7
(5) Hawrelak JA, Cattley T, Myers SR. Essential oils in the treatment of intestinal dysbiosis: A preliminary in vitro study. Altern Med Rev. 2009;14(4):380-384.
†With no known organic cause.
*Use under medical supervision.
Individual results may vary.
The #1 Gastroenterologist recommended peppermint oil for IBS four years in a row (Alpha ImpactRx ProVoice Survey June 2019).
Fast acting without the heartburn seen in other peppermint oils due to patented SST (Site-Specific Targeting) to provide delivery beyond the stomach or more distal delivery.
Beneficial effects shown in as early as 2 hours in a PRO (Patient-reported outcomes)(1) trial.
With no known organic cause. *Use under medical supervision. Individual results may vary.