points - Details)
Teach Your Child Business Skills – It’s Easy!
Do you know a young innovator or entrepreneur?
Plant the seed that could make them capable of adapting to and even creating global change, simply by doing what they already love.
Business skills are important, but how do you teach them to a young child?
The focus of Happiness, instead of money, is key. Colorful imagery, Lyrical text and the ability to color and create within the book will help Children naturally create memorable and lifelong lessons.
This short but content-rich book will explain the basics of being an entrepreneur in a child-friendly, easy-to-learn way. Take a journey with Kane, as he discovers his passion, finds his niche and builds a successful business.
CREATE. EARN. SAVE. INVEST.
In this book, You’ll find:
- Cleverly written poetry that is easy to read and learn by heart
- Captivating illustrations that hold children’s attention
- A motivating, easy-to-follow storyline that highlights the essence of entrepreneurship
- A story that is easy to discuss with your child so they can be encouraged to pursue their own dreams
- Bonus Coloring book with chances to win prizes via Social Media
The earlier you start to cultivate innovation and entrepreneurship in your child, the more successful they’ll be in the future. So lay the foundation of your child’s success now!
If you love “How to Turn $100 into $1,000,000” & “Kid Start-Up: How YOU Can Become an Entrepreneur” You will love this book!