(as of May 30,2021 15:13:36 UTC – Details)
You’ve heard stories about investors who accumulate vast amounts of wealth in the stock market. You’ve also heard that options trading offers tremendous leverage and requires less capital. You want in – but you have no idea where to begin.
To make matters worse, you’ve done some research and know that options trading is complex. Who can teach you how to trade options? How can you hone your skills without losing all of your money? Which strategies and approaches are most successful? And most important, how can you trade options for income over the long-term?
Whether you are a beginning, intermediate, or advanced trader, this book contains everything you need to know about how to successfully trade options using technical analysis.
Co-authored by Bob Lang, one of the industry’s top technicians, this is the only book on the market that provides background information on how options trading works, how to succeed over the long-term, and how to use technical analysis to find winning trades. It also includes detailed examples of what strategies to use, when to use them, and how to use them, and it provides numerous examples and real-world experiences from some of the best traders around.
Inside you will find:
- Six ways to ensure you’re prepared for whatever the stock market throws at you.
- Strategies to help you manage your emotions so you can stay in the game long-term.
- Detailed explanations of how to read charts and find technical patterns.
- Three risk management strategies you must follow to be successful.
- A deep-dive into the 10 most important indicators that will guide your trading – and how to use them.
- The eight most common chart patterns and what they mean. You’ll also learn how to use Chaikin Analytics and which four top technical traders to follow.
- The dangers of listening to every pundit, analyst and talking head – and what to do instead so you can continue making smart trades.
- The Mad Money Experience offers a brief look at why following Jim Cramer can benefit your options trading career.
- Why price and volume are the king and queen of technical indicators and how to use them to get the best read on future moves.
- Forty charts that illustrate strategies and concepts.
- Five stories from some of the top technical traders in the US.
- A thorough explanation of “the Greeks”.
- A reading list of blogs and other online media publications for continuing education.
- Four case studies that shine a light on what these strategies look like in real life – and how Bob Lang has used them to win big on some eye-popping trades.
- A glossary of options trading terms.
- And more!
Know Your Options is the only book on the market that teaches you how to trade options and use technical analysis to find the best trades. If you want to be successful at trading options for income over the long-term, this is the book for you.
Hit the BUY NOW button today – and start fulfilling your stock market dreams tomorrow.