(as of Apr 06,2021 07:34:18 UTC – Details)
Have you ever wanted to write your own e-books and sell them online?
With so many rules to follow and options to choose from, the process of writing, editing, formatting, and uploading an e-book can be overwhelming for a first-time author–but it doesn’t have to be. Before I was finally able to publish my first book I had spent weeks researching, editing, rewriting, and reformatting until I almost lost hope of ever selling books online. Information about the process of writing and publishing an e-book was widely avialable online, but scattered throughout many resources. Many of the videos and blog posts that I found gave me a bunch of the bells and whistles of being a self-publishing author while leaving out crutial details. Eventually, after a few weeks of gathering information I successfully self-publishing my first book. The whole ordeal was very stressful, and I realized that all the important steps to take could easily be compiled in to one place. Which is why I wrote this book. It is designed for anyone from the absolute beginner to experienced authors.
This book will save you a lot of time and help you do things the right way-the first time.
Topics discussed in this book
- Why being a self-publishing author is so awesome
- How to figure out what kind of author you are and what to write about
- Tips for planning out your book before you even start writing
- The ALL IMPORTANT book cover
- Pen names and "doing business as" names
- What is an EIN(Employee Identification Number) and how to get one fast, simple, and FREE
- The most important page in your book… The LEGAL PAGE
- Details every author must know
- How to write the title, description, and use the right keywords
- Book pricing
- Customer reviews and how important they are
- Adding Images and Video
- Options for where to sell your books
- Making your book available for Print On Demand and Audio
- Information on Updating and Unpublishing
- How to pinpoint your target audience
- Tips for creating a better book that can skyrocket your sales
- and Much More…
This Books Goal!
After publishing multiple books online, I’ve found that the first one is the most daunting. I still learn new and better ways all the time, but getting your first book out there for the public is a major milestone. It is my goal to make this as simple a process as possible for you. Good Luck on your path to being a successful self-publishing author and financial freedom.