(as of Jun 09,2021 14:45:28 UTC – Details)
- 10 easy Chinese reader books, each 16 pages with a simple storyline
- One line of text per page in pinyin with Simplified Chinese characters
- English translation at the end
- Bilingual Chinese-English vocabulary chart on the inside cover
- Access to online audio using the web address/URL in the books (stream or download the Mp3)
The 10 readers included in this box set: Family, Animals, Clothing, Colors, Face/Body, Fruit, Numbers, Shapes, Snacks, Toys.
A perfect first series for beginning to learn Chinese for kids in preschool, kindergarten and early elementary. Toddlers and babies can listen/look. Illustrated by Geisel Honor winner Nancy Meyers.
Why parents and teachers love Language Together®:
- CONFIDENCE-BUILDER FOR BEGINNERS. Mandarin Chinese books for kids can be intimidating but beginners proudly say, “I finished these little stories on my own–in Chinese!”
- CONTEXT. Kids lose interest in children’s workbooks and flash cards but learn naturally with a story.
- APPEALS TO DIFFERENT LEARNING STYLES. Visual and auditory learners easily learn words reinforced by picture cues and audio.
- TEACHES CRITICAL LANGUAGE SKILLS. Complements any school or homeschool curriculum. Portable for on-the-go learning.
Also available: Traditional Ed (orange box)