(as of Jun 27,2021 19:45:16 UTC – Details)
Binary Domain takes place in 2080 AD Tokyo Japan. The Amada Corporation breaks Geneva Code, Clause 21, by creating humanoid robots that believe themselves to be human. These so-called Hollow Children have infiltrated the human population, blurring the lines between man and machine. Dan Marshall and the Rust Crew are tasked to find Amada at all costs. Will the team’s human bond be their greatest strength, or will they fall to the machines?
- Earn your squad’s trust and be rewarded in battle
- Analyze each enemy type and efficiently dispose of them
- Take the battle online with up to ten players
- The Consequences System – Under the pressures of battle, every action, every choice, and every word affects everything.
- Procedural Damage – Fully destructible and highly resilient robots adapt to the damage they sustain, encouraging you to analyze each enemy, find their weaknesses, and dispose of them in the most efficient way.
- A New Take on Futuristic Tokyo – Experience dual-layered Tokyo with a run down and derelict lower city and a clean and affluent upper city.
- Weapon Modification and Skill Selection – Alongside a full armoury of unique weapons, put emphasis on the skills that will benefit you.
- Fully Immersive Multiplayer – A wide range of versus and co-op modes allow your experience to be expanded online.
- Players: 1 Player; Network Players 1-10
- Required Hard Drive Space: 3750 MB
- HD Video Output: 720p
More for the money with this high quality Product
Offers premium quality at outstanding saving
Spread the love