(as of May 30,2021 15:19:23 UTC – Details)
If you want to pass the PMP Exam but don’t have a lot of time for studying keep reading……
You are no doubt a busy professional with a lot of things going on! It can be challenging to find the time to read and study for the Project Management Professional test! However, the truth is that the PMP exam is a challenging exam. It is normal to have some anxiety about taking this test. Thorough preparation cannot be overlooked! That is why the author Ralph Cybulski developed the PMP PMBOK Study Guide! This Edition is an overview of all PMP concepts. It comes in text & audio format, so that you can listen to it wherever life takes you! It’s sections include:
- Project Management Processes and the Role of the Project Manager
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management Integration
- Project Scope Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
Each section is divided into subsections making sure all aspects of the exam are covered! If you listen to or read our study guide, in addition to pursuing other study methods, we are confident you will pass the PMP Exam!
So go ahead and scroll up, and click buy for me today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.