points - Details)
With an average of only six minutes to solve each problem on the PE Mechanical Machine Design and Materials exam, speed and accuracy are vital to your success.
Machine Design and Materials Six-Minute Problems prepares you to answer even the most difficult morning and afternoon mechanical systems and materials problems in just minutes.
Get your PE Mechanical Machine Design Study Schedule and PE Mechanical Reference Manual index at ppi2pass.com/downloads.
- Applications: Joints and Fasteners
- Applications: Materials and Process
- Applications: Mechanical Components
- Applications: Vibration/Dynamic Analysis
- Principles of Machine Design and Materials
- 85 challenging multiple-choice problems, similar in format and difficulty to the actual exam.
- Two levels of difficulty: 19 morning (breadth) problems and 66 afternoon (depth) problems.
- A hint for each problem, to help you get started on the right path.
- Step-by-step solutions outlining how to strategically answer problems quickly and correctly.
- Explanations of the three “distractor” answer choices, so you can see where common errors occur and learn how to avoid them.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company