$109.99 - $89.13
(as of Jun 11,2021 12:01:48 UTC – Details)
R-GO TOOLS ERGONOMIC SPLIT KEYBOARD
R-GO TOOLS ERGONOMIC SPLIT KEYBOARD
Chances are you have a kink in the wrists while typing. That happens automatically when you use a standard keyboard.
In order to be able to type with straight wrists, we have developed an ergonomic split keyboard that consists of two separate parts. These parts can be placed freely on the desk so that you can type in a healthy way in any working position. Our keyboards stand out for their minimal thickness. A flat keyboard provides a flat, relaxed position for the hands. This way the tendons in the wrists are relieved and the blood circulation in your hands remains intact. The special scissor mechanism in the keys provides a light keystroke, so you need less power to type. Do you also find it difficult that, if you are right-handed, with a standard keyboard you always have to reach sideways to the mouse? By constantly reaching out with your right arm, you can burden your wrist and shoulder unnoticed. To avoid overloading, it is important to keep both hands within shoulder width. That’s why our ergonomic keyboards are designed to be compact.
R-GO SPLIT BREAK KEYBOARD
CONNECTION FOR R-GO NUMPAD PAUSE: There are USB ports on two sides of the keyboard for the R-Go numpad break.
COMPACT, LIGHT MODEL: Never reach sideways for your mouse again. Easy to transport, so ideal for travel.
BUILT-IN MAGNET: Transform your split keyboard into a compact keyboard in one swift movement.
SMALL DESIGN: A perfect design for relaxed, flat wrists when typing.
EASY KEY PRESS: The special scissors mechanism in the keys ensures a light keystroke.
RECYCLED PLASTIC: This keyboard is made from recycled plastic.
PATENTED PAUSE INDICATOR.
ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD WITH PAUSE DISPLAY
The patented R-Go Break software uses color signals to indicate when it is time to take a break. As you type, the light changes color like a traffic light: Green: All right! Orange: time for a short break. Red: You worked too long. This way you will receive positive feedback about your break behavior.
NEVER REACH FOR MOUSE AGAIN WITH R-GO COMPACT/SPLIT KEYBOARD
When using both keyboard and mouse at the same time, your hands always stay within shoulder width. This natural posture reduces muscle tension in your shoulder and arm and prevents RSI complaints.
R-GO TOOLS SPLIT KEYBOARD
CONNECTION/ CABLE LENGTH/ USB
WIRED, 1500 MM, USB 2.0
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
1.34 X 5.39 X 0.35 IN/10.44 OZ
Plug and Play
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. My Caps Lock key is only working for the left side of the keyboard. The Shift-keys are only working for the same part of the keyboard, not for both sides. Can this be fixed?
A. You’re probably using a system with macOS installed on it. Unfortunately, macOS doesn’t let the computer use two keyboards (parts) with one wire which causes the issue that some keys on the one part, aren’t working for the other part. But, this can be fixed. Follow the steps below:
Download the application Karabiner-Elements here
Install the application and open it.
Make sure you are on the tab named ‘Simple Modifications’ at the top of the window.
At the bottom left side, you see a button named ‘Add item’. Click on it, and you will see a new line appear in the field above the button.
Under ‘From key’, click on the selector and select ‘left_shift’. Now click on the selector under ‘To key’ and select ‘right_shift’.
Click ‘Add item’ at the bottom left side again, a new line will show up in the field above.
Under ‘From key’, click on the newest selector and select ‘right_shift’. Now click on the newest selector under ‘To key’ and select ‘left_shift’.
Your keyboard should work fine now. If it is still not working, try to reboot your computer or send a message through “ask seller” on Amazon.
Q. I get the following error: “The last USB device you connected malfunctioned, Windows does not recognize it”, what should I do?
A. Press or click the windows button in the left down corner of your screen, then search for “Bluetooth and other devices” and click the result. You will be redirected to the settings screen. Click on the USB Keyboard driver and delete it. Then disconnect and redirect the keyboard to your devices. The drivers will be reinstalled and everything should work now.
Q. Is it possible to turn off the light in the upper left corner?
A. Yes, this is possible. You can do so by pressing the keycombination “Fn”+”A”. If the light is already turned off and you want to turn it on again, you can press the same combination to do so.
Q. The right side of my keyboard types numbers instead of the letters u,i,o,j,k,l and m. How can I fix this?
A. When this happens, the internal numpad of the keyboard has been activated. You can turn this off by pressing the Num Lock key on the keyboad. This key is located on the top row, the third key from the right.
Q. Why is this keyboard so flat, that is not ergonomic right?
A. Our keyboards are made as flat and thin as possible due to ergonomical reasons. When you use a keyboard with a height adjuster underneath you bend your wrists in order to reach all the keys. By bending your wrists, you block the blood circulation going through your hands. That is why our keyboards are flat and thin so the blood circulation to your wrists does not get blocked.
R-go numpad pause
Available in 8 languages
* SPLIT KEYBOARD- The keyboard consists of two separate parts – The two components can be placed in any desired position. This unique design prevents reaching with the arm and ensures a natural and relaxed position of the shoulders, elbows, and wrists. The split parts can be connected with cable length (two choices)11.64 in and 19.69 in.
* COMPACT – This keyboard offers all the ergonomic features you need to type in a healthy way. Its compact design ensures that while using both the keyboard and mouse, your hands always remain within shoulder width. Endless hours at the computer can have a real impact on the health of the muscles and nerves of your hand. Protect your health and change to the split ergonomic keyboard R-Go, to improve your posture and avoid discomfort a simple solution.
* THIN DESIGN AND LIGHT KEYSTROKE – The thin design ensures a relaxed, flat position of the hands and wrists while typing. The keyboard is lightweight and because it consists of two parts, it easily fits into any laptop bag. Thanks to the light keystroke, there is a minimal amount of muscle tension while typing.
* PORTABLE AND WIDELY COMPATIBLE – You can easily carry the ergonomic SPLIT Keyboard (11.34 X 5.39 X 0.35 in, 10.44 oz) Keyboard around, making it ideal for the new flexible way of working. Works with PC/Desktop/Laptop and Windows/Linux. Works with Mac OS by downloading the application Karabiner-Elements.
* QWERTY (US) and LED TRAFFIC: Unlike other keyboards, this keyboard has split wiring via a special LED feature that warns you when it’s time for a break or when the daily keyboard time was exceeded. Please note that the ‘Enter’ Key is vertical and the ‘backslash’ key are in UK style of keyboard.
* USE MANUAL TO CONNECT – If one part of keyboard does not function, check the connections. The keyboard has 2 year warranty. Contact manufacturer for support, prior to returning the keyboard..