(as of Apr 30,2021 21:58:25 UTC – Details)
What’s more, blogging means you get to earn that money by writing on a topic that you find fascinating and you even get become something of a minor celebrity in your chosen niche. You can earn a lot of money here too if a blog takes off and becomes really successful then in theory you can earn thousands a day. It’s incredibly scalable and there’s no ‘upper limit’ for what you can achieve.
What’s the downside? It’s not easy. This is all about working hard and smart now so that you can reap the benefits later. Too many people approach blogging in the wrong way, thinking that they can just write a few posts on a semi-regular basis and that that will be enough to ensure their success. In reality, you need to approach blogging as a full-time job if you ever want it to be your main source of income. In other words, if you want this to be your full-time job… you better treat it like one.
That means working hard and to begin with you want to be uploading as much content as possible, having invested a decent amount of time and/or money in creating a beautiful design to begin with. At the same time though, it also means being smart about how you’re going to build your blog and it means using growth hacks so that you get much more benefit out of the work you’re putting in. Get this right and you can apply force multipliers that will take years off of the time it takes for you to reach number one.
Think that it can’t be done? Think that making money from a blog is a one-off fluke that happens once in a blue moon? Think again! The stats really paint a different picture and show blogging to be a highly profitable use of your time.
Latest Blogging Statistics
• Marketers who rely on their blogs make 13X more money than those that don’t.
• Companies with blogs receive 97% more links inbound to their
• Blogs are the 5th most trusted source of accurate information online!
• 81% of consumers trust information they get from blogs
• Well over 150 million people in the US alone read blogs regularly
• 23% of internet time is spent on blogs
• 61% of US customers have made purchases through blogs
• It is generally thought that content marketing – AKA blogging – is now more powerful than pure SEO
As you can see then, blogging is very much a force to be reckoned with and
there’s more than enough here to go around. Time to get a piece of the pie!
Things You Will Learn
If you’re still reading then you’re probably rather excited at the prospect of becoming a ‘career blogger’ and you probably can’t wait to get started and to begin earning money from e-book sales. Fortunately, you happen to be in the right place and this book will serve as your blueprint to ensure that all your work is focused on the right things.
Specifically, by the end of this text, you will have learned…
• How to choose a niche to work in
• How to create a stunning website
• How to work with outsourcers
• How to add advanced features
• How to create content that people will want to read
• How to ensure a steady stream of new posts
• How to hack growth with influencer marketing and other techniques
• How to keep the discipline to keep writing
• How to monetize your site so that you earn the maximum amount from each visitor
• How to use the best tools for bloggers and webmasters
• The five powerful techniques to drive more traffic
• And much more