(as of Apr 29,2021 15:53:51 UTC – Details)
Have you ever felt pressed for time and had too much to do that you were unable to accomplish everything? Perhaps you felt crushed under the weight of the burden of expectations of people in your family, at work, or in your friendship circle and you were unsure of what to do. With all these situations, time management is key to the success of your endeavors.
Time Management is something that comes easy for a few and is quite hard for all the rest of us. Not every one of us is a Type A or J on the Myers-Brigg with the organizational skills to get things done quickly and expediently. Most of us need some help in this area by getting us to where we need to be. We need to have a guide to help us reach our goals, and we need someone or something to lead us there. That is where this book comes in. We’re going to tell you all about time management.
In this book, you will discover what time management is, how you can be a better manager of your time, how you can plan your daily activities, games, and schedule, as well as tools that will help you make the most of every minute that you have in your week. Everyone has 24 hours in a day and 7 days a week. It’s what you do with the time and how you use it that counts. You’ve got to make the most of your time on earth. The YOLO lifestyle has become a popular trend in today’s society, and it’s true; you only live once.
Therefore, you must make the most of your everyday life, so you can get all the best of life’s benefits.
To learn more, download this book and see how you can be the best manager of your time, become the most successful person you can be, and live the life you were meant to live.
For a more detailed look at the contents of the book, you will be given a comprehensive overview:
- What Is Time Management?
- Effective Planning
- Setting Goals
- Setting Deadlines
- Delegate Responsibilities to Others
- Prioritizing Tasks
- Results of Highly Effective Time Management
- Say “No” More Often
- Start Early on Tasks and Get Up Early
- Turn Your Daily Tasks into Routines
- Mono-task. Don’t Multitask
- Get Enough Sleep at Night
- Be Aware of Your Time on the Internet, Watching TV, or Using Social Media
- Know How Long It Takes to Complete a Task
- Do Something While You’re Waiting
- Make Commitments and Stick to Them
- Put Related Tasks Together
- Allow Yourself to Do Nothing from Time to Time
- Time Management Daily Planner
- Five Good Reasons to Use a Planner
- Let’s Look at How to Do It
- Daily Planner: Do It Minute by Minute
- Daily Planner: It All Starts with Microsoft Excel
- Monthly Calendar Planners
- Time Management Games
- Time Management: Break the Ice at Your Workplace
- What I Did Yesterday
- Energy Level and Circadian Rhythm
- Time Management: The Clock
- Schedules for Different Kinds of People
- Time Management Skills
- Focus and Concentration
- Communication Skills
- Stress Management
- Time Management Tools
Give People Joy and Gratitude!
Scroll Up and Click the Buy Now Button to Get Your Copy!
Please note: Book is available in 2 Paperback formats – Black and White and Full-color. Choose the best for you;
* Full-color edition – Simply press “See all formats and versions” above the price. Press left from the “paperback” button;
* Black and White version – is the default first.