(as of Jun 29,2021 11:25:13 UTC – Details)
Most Airbnb hosts possess a general understanding of the concept behind Airbnb: Making money by opening up their home to travelers looking for short-term rental accommodation.
But Airbnb hosts, both new and old, frequently need to overcome a number of common challenges and frustrations.
New hosts are often not clear on what they need to do, finding Airbnb harder than it was made out to be, or eager to get setup for success from the get-go.
Existing hosts are often not making as much money as they would like to, not getting found often enough, or having difficulty converting listing views into reservation requests.
In this book, we address all of these concerns and cover the end-to-end hosting process to ensure you get found more often, appear more appealing and maximize your profitability!
The book is setup into relevant chapters that makes it easy to parachute into the different elements of the hosting process and retrieve individual knowledge nuggets you’re looking for at any point in time. You will learn how to:
• Decide if listing on Airbnb is right for you
• Get your home ready to host
• Stay safe and protect yourself and your property
• Build the perfect Airbnb listing that attracts reservation requests
• Develop a robust pricing strategy that maximizes your earning potential
• Be clever with booking and calendar settings to get found more often
• Know when to accept or decline guests and how to communicate with them appropriately
• Create a seamless, enjoyable and efficient check-in process for both you and your guests
• Provide your guests with a phenomenal travel experience
• Clean and turnover your place with professionalism and efficiency
• Gain 5-star reviews that win additional reservations
• Understand payments and strategies for minimizing your tax obligations
• Working with co-hosts to get a little extra help with your listing
• Implement the secrets of continual improvement
Regardless of whether you’re an Airbnb newbie or long-time veteran, there’s a lot to get right (and a lot you can get wrong!) This represents both a challenge and opportunity, for as they say… the cream rises to the top!
Get it right, and you’ll join the exclusive club of Airbnb hosts that have leveraged this never-before opportunity for riches, fun and a true sense of belonging. The lucrative financial rewards you will receive shortly will be the inevitable product of your inherent enthusiasm and newfound knowledge.