(as of May 28,2021 12:24:28 UTC – Details)
Created as a three-ring binder, it has tabs for each category:
• The Big Picture and Contacts
• Location, Location, Location!
• Menu and Flowers
• The Dress! (And What Everyone Else Is Wearing)
• The Guests and the Invitations
• Music, Photography, and Videography
• Making It Official: Rings, Licenses, Vows, Officiants
Packed throughout are tips, tools, checklists, spreadsheets, and schedules to help brides (and grooms) manage everything from building a wedding timeline and organizing the dreaded seating chart to getting the wedding party matched and fitted. From “Will you marry me?” to “I do,” nothing will slip through the cracks.
From the Publisher
Also, from Mindy Weiss . . .
It’s the ultimate wedding planning bible from the ultimate wedding planner. From getting engaged to getting to the altar, taking off for your honeymoon to preserving the memories forever, this is the book to help you bring your dream wedding to life, no matter your budget.
The Wedding Book is:
· Your fashion consultant, menu planner, and floral designer
· An insider source for stretching budgets and negotiating contracts
· A digital-savvy friend for making the most of Instagram, Etsy, Pinterest, and wedding planning websites and apps
Whatever the subject—cakes, stationery, dress shopping, lingerie, tents, transportation, insurance, porta-potties, party favors, the toasts, tipping, and thank-you notes—The Wedding Book has the answer.
Includes lists, schedules, budgeting tools, and timelines.