(as of Jun 09,2021 00:51:18 UTC – Details)
1. The composite size makes it easily put one or more to home emergency kits, cars, backpacks, motorcycles, range bag, construction belt or take along for immediate use.
2. Windlass can quickly adjust pressure in case bleeding restarts.
3. Time Stamp: Write down the time of application to identify time limits and prevent potential blood bleeding.
Instruction for Use
a. Apply the tourniquet to the bleeding site and place the wounded limb through the band loop.
b. Pull the band tightly and fasten it back on itself. Adhere the band around the limb and twist the rod till bleeding stops.
c. Place the rod inside the clip and lock it.
d. Check wound condition and apply additional tightening to the tourniquet if massive bleeding continues.
e. Adhere band over the rod inside the clip around the limb.
f. Secure the rod and band with the strap and record applied time on white strap.
1/2/3* Tourniquet, 1/2/3* English Manual
Material: nylon + magic stick
Product Size: 3.8 * 95cm/1.6 * 32 inch
1. For Severe Emergencies: the first aid with a tourniquet can effectively occlude arterial blood in both upper and lower limbs to save life in prehospital emergency situations
2. Easy to Use: Rapidly control the end bleeding or arterial bleeding with one hand
3. Cold Resistant Design: Composite buckles used to resist breaking from impact during cold weather
4. Reusable: it is easy to clean
5.Variable Usage: Made of nylon and magic stick; Easy to clean and can be reused. Can be used in mud, blood, or wet weather